PROBATE PROPERTIES - NT Real Estate - LOCAL MONTEREY REALTORS SINCE 2013
The last thing you want after losing a loved one is a family dispute over the estate, especially the house. That’s why it is a good idea to hire Nicholas Tortorelli who is a Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist. Nicholas is the go-to real estate agent who possesses an educational credential to help sellers avoid legal hassles over wills, estates and asset distribution to heirs.
Probate is the court process by which a judge approves the deceased’s will. A Certified Probate Real Estate Specialists like Nick will help broker the estate closing.
It might sound far-fetched to think that heirs will fight over their parents’ will, but estates fail 70% of the time to thoroughly distribute assets as stipulated in the will.
Benefits Of A Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist
A certified real estate agent acts as an adviser during the house selling process, helping co-heirs avoid the potential for disputes. Some of the advantages of hiring a Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist include:
- Selling expertise with an eye toward minimizing risk for disagreement between heirs
- Help with inspections, bids, home repairs
- Trusted adviser during a difficult time
- Support during the probate process
- Knowledge of estate settlements and wills.
The 12 most common mistakes an executor makes during the estate closing process.
- Not educating yourself about the probate process
- No agreement with heirs about the outcome
- Relying on your attorney for everything
- Waiting too long to market the estate’s house
- Securing and maintaining real estate
- Choosing friends over professionals for specific jobs
- Not collecting paperwork and submitting documents in a timely fashion
- Waiting too long to begin the probate process
- Not keeping accurate accounting records
- Not picking up mail from deceased’s property
- Not maintaining open communication with heirs
- Not knowing your best options when it comes to selling the property
Don't let any of these things happen to you. Call Nicholas Tortorelli now at 831-324-3910 to discuss your particular situation.
Please feel free to read the testimonials from several of Nicholas' most satisfied clients.
Contact Nicholas today for prompt, efficient service!
Nicholas' office location:
The NT Real Estate Mission Statement
Our philosophy is simple...clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with you, keeping you fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through your overall satisfaction.
Local Monterey Realtors Specializing In:
Professional & Experienced Monterey Realtors
When you're living in Monterey County, Santa Cruz County, San Benito County or any of the surrounding areas, trust your real estate needs to Nicholas Tortorelli. Honesty and integrity are very important to Nicholas. He features top quality service, attention to detail and an overall enjoyable experience for his customers. Nicholas specializes in the Monterey Bay residential housing market and takes pride in always being available.
When you need a tried and true Monterey real estate specialist, Nicholas Tortorelli is here to serve you.
Offering focused and professional real estate expertise in the following areas:
All Surrounding Towns, Neighborhoods & Communities
If you are looking for a local Monterey realtor who is honest and always available, call 831-324-3910 or contact Nicholas online.